Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day 2014

Today, many of you will put on sun screen, have a barbecue in your backyard, drink a beer, go camping or enjoy some relaxing at home. Me too, because I worked all day yesterday at a booth my company had at the Memorial Day Commemoration event. I love working during festivals and carnivals, it's so much fun to get out of the office and actually talk to people.
I got inspired with the World War II theme and went full retro, red-white-blue and all that. Do I look like Rosie the Riveter?  

Tank top (Walmart) // Denim skirt (not pictured)
Headband (Styles For Less, similar HERE) // Necklace (Walmart, similar HERE)
While I was working, Travis and Junior had fun at Kids Zone.  
Free newspapers and flyers, candy and pinwheels already disappeared.  
I walked around on my lunch break and I got sunburned! I didn't put any sunscreen on because I thought I will be in the booth all day ... Did not see it coming. My face is alright, because my Neutrogena lotion has a SPF 15. Be smarter than me and put some sunscreen on, every day! 
Have a safe Memorial Day! 

XOXO, 
The European Redhead 

No comments:

Post a Comment