Thursday, May 1, 2014

April Favorites

Business Nautical
Red pants are an amazing staple in my closet - mostly because I love the nautical style and they add a pop of color I need to balance all the blue and white. Two of my favorite outfits this month were nautical and fairly business casual, since I tend to dress more casual than business.
 
Thrifted Blazer ($1, Goodwill) // Striped Shirt ($7.80, Forever 21) // Red Pants ($9.99, Burlington)
Necklace ($5, Walmart) // Shoes ($18, Macy's)
Grand total = $41.79

Brights on Brights
I felt so cheerful in this outfit! It was a part of the Style Me April challenge with the objective to be under $100. Well, mission accomplished I must say.
Thrifted Hollister Shirt ($3,Goodwill) // Turquoise Jeans ($4, Wet Seal)
Necklace ($10.80, Forever 21) // Heels ($10, Payless)
Grand total = $27.30

Little Miss Sunshine
I had so much trouble with this skirt when I bought it! Because I honestly only wanted to style it with a dark blue shirt. But I stepped outside my comfort zone - and that's what fashion is all about - and added yellow. Blue and yellow together. Groundbreaking, I know.
Thrifted Old Navy Shirt ($1, Goodwill) // Thrifted Liz Claiborne Skirt ($4, Goodwill)
Yellow Shoes ($5, Payless) // Blue Necklace ($10, Styles for Less)
Grand total = $20

Boho Casual 
Sometimes I don't even know what will look good on me unless I actually try it on. These pants - similar to the skirt above because the are predominantly blue - were in my mind supposed to be paired with blue and blue only. I did pair them with blue, but of the chambray kind. Add simple golden sandals and boho casual was born! 
Chambray Shirt ($7.50, Walmart) // Patterned Pants ($9, JCPenney)
Leopard Scarf  ($5, Walmart) // Gold Sandals ($16, Target)
Grand total = $37.50

XOXO,
The European Redhead

No comments:

Post a Comment