Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Happy Anniversary!

On Friday me and Travis celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary. We got married in a castle in Europe, in a town called Banska Stiavnica. We wanted something different, and what is more different than a medieval castle? It's called Stary Zamok and because it's now owned by the city, the rental was no more expensive than renting a community wedding hall. Score!
And this is me, right after I became a Mrs. 
Travis sent me purple tulips to work - a lovely tradition since purple is my favorite color. To celebrate, we went to a Manteca Rotary Wine Tasting at the Delicato Winery just outside of town.
I drank delicious rose wine and Travis tested numerous red wines. Local businesses provided cheeses and chocolates and it was simply divine. I love low-key celebrations, I'm not a person to host a full house of people on Thanksgiving and I prefer small, intimate parties, so this was perfect. 
I'm sure we have a lot of celebrations like this ahead of us. Six years is just a beginning.

Xoxo,
The European Redhead

No comments:

Post a Comment