Monday, May 5, 2014

Birthday Party


My family was invited to a birthday party this weekend for a very sweet little girl named Ciena. It was her first birthday and her mommy - my friend Megan did an exceptionally good job when preparing for Ciena's Sweet ONE-Derland. From adorable pictures capturing Ciena's progress from a tiny newborn to a bouncy toddler, cupcakes and cupcake themed pinata to a full candy buffet - everything a birthday girl can wish for was there. 
 Megan said she spent months planning the party and crafting. She did a great job! Look at the custom board her baby can keep as a sweet memory when she will be all grown up. 
 We never match, we go. It was all jewel colors for us, I wore sapphire and Travis chose amethyst. I don't like when the whole family wears the same color, it screams that they are trying too hard. I prefer much more to have similar flair, similar colors that look good together.
  Here is the full look. Junior did a great job with the camera, I have to give him props for capturing the light on my face. 
 
Jeans Zara // Thrifted Top (Dressbarn)
Quilted Purse (Forever 21) // Golden Sandals (Target)

I hope your weekend was as fun as mine!
XOXO,
The European Redhead
 

No comments:

Post a Comment