Friday, May 3, 2013

Mint and pink

I can't imagine a better combination of spring colors in one outfit! I don't do too many patterns, but I love colorblocking. So the idea of combining two light, pastel colors into a great fresh spring outfit makes me really giddy!  

Mint and pink, pink and mint. 


I got inspired by Kate Spade and got two mint green tops this spring. The above outfits from the spring collections are preppy and totally wearable... but not for me. I went a little more casual route and paired my mint and pink with jeans. 




Mint button down by Gloria Vanderbilt: thrifted from Goodwill, basic Zara jeans, pink H&M belt (came with shorts) and pink studded flats from Walmart


Mint green long sleeved shirt from Love Culture, ripped Lauren Conrad jeans from Kohl's, same H&M belt and pink studded flats from Walmart (for some reason not available online)



I also have a great pair of cropped coral pink pants from GAP that I'm thinking about buying a thin mint green belt to wear with. Plus a simple grey or white tank top it will hopefully satisfy my craving for fresh mint and pink outfits! What do you think?

Have a great weekend!

XOXO,
The European Redhead




No comments:

Post a Comment