Saturday, May 11, 2013

Anniversary Dinner

This Thursday me and my lovely husband celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary and I took the liberty of shopping for a new dress. The occasion calls for it! 
I went to my favorite Goodwill and found me a Prabal Gurung for Target dress for $4. Because why pay $39.99 or $13.98, when I can pay just a fraction of the price? 


Target says the dress is sulfur, but I would describe it as chartreuse. And what is this Redhead going to wear with it? I settled on two options, navy or pink.


The real situation in my closet: 


 

The poll on Facebook said navy. So I wore navy :) I decided against the belt as the ruffles on the dress did not look right with the belt over them. I added my navy earrings and turquoise belt and we were ready to go!


Hubby took me to our favorite sushi restaurant Mikasa and he even matched his shirt to me! 


How was your weekend?

XOXO,
The European Redhead



2 comments: