Thursday, July 10, 2014

My ThredUp Experience

I finally joined ThredUp! My experience has been nothing but positive. At first I ordered a bag to clean out my closet a little bit, I tried Poshmark but that was too much pressure for me - I don't want to interact with other people just to attract them to sell them something. I want to list my items and be done. And ThredUp is just that. I sent them my old H&M skirts and slacks I don't fit anymore, Old Navy, GAP and other still pretty fashionable clothes. And I made $27!
Then I went ahead and ordered some gently used items. Since I like layering and I have tons of blouses and they are pretty easy to come by in my local Goodwill, unlike sweaters, I decided to go solely for sweaters, cardigans and wraps.
 
My items arrived in a pretty polka dot box. 
The presentation was awesome - everything was neatly wrapped in a tissue paper with bright and cheerful green stickers. If I was hesitant about ThredUp, this totally changed my mind. I love it!  
I ordered nine sweaters and I paid $5.51. Almost all of them were $4.99 and I made sure I will have at least $50 in my shopping basket so I will qualify for free shipping. I used my store credit and then I used an additional coupon for 40% off. 
I got two Old Navy cardigans, one Forever 21 and one Charter Club sweater plus four Merona sweaters and one Limited sweater (not pictured) . 
Every sweater had a description matching the actual condition, so if there are any flaws, I knew about them before I made the purchase. I loved that every item was folded and had a ThredUp tag attached. I see the level of care and customer service and I'm impressed! My ThredUp experience is a great one and I will definitely shop there in the future (or very soon!).

Would you like to save money and shop for almost new clothes at ThredUp? 
Follow this link and get $10 store credit right away.


It's easy as that! Happy shopping!  
XOXO,
The European Redhead

No comments:

Post a Comment