Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Amy Childs wears gorgeous floral dress I want

Amy Childs is one of the most gorgeous redheads I know. Her hair is always vibrant and gorgeous, her makeup is always spot on and her clothes are colorful and very appropriate to her bubbly personality. I love that she doesn't shy away from color and rarely falls for the trap of black-head-to-toe clothing that many redheads mistakenly think makes their hair pop.  



Amy Childs in gorgeous floral bodycon dress. 
Just a couple of days ago I saw an article on Daily Mail about Amy wearing this gorgeous floral bodycon dress. I mean, look at the colors! Look at the print! Look at the cut! As a slightly curvy woman myself, I can definitely appreciate a dress with ruching over my problem part - my stomach - yet perfectly fitted in all the right spots. Amy has great style and I love how she paired the colorful dress with yellow and blue. 
This floral bodycon dress is called Maria by Amy Childs.
So my question was - where is this gorgeous dress from and how can I transform into Amy Childs? My red hair is almost the same shade, even though shorter, and the dress will perfectly fit my lifestyle. I looked all over internet to find the source and then finally looked at Amy's Instagram and there it was! And the maker is no other than Miss Amy herself. The gorgeous number is called Maria Dress and it's one of Amy's own designs, available through her official website

"Be bold this season with Maria, our bold printed midi dress. With statement cut out shoulder detail and ruched waist detail, this midi dress flatters the figure whilst the bold bright print is sure to wow."

I agree, Amy, I agree. And, the dress comes in five different sizes, from 8 to 16. Yay, finally a dress that hugs your curves that comes in a sizes that majority of curvy girls come in, no size 0 allowed. Too bad the dress is available only in Europe since the website doesn't ship to USA. I would totally ordered it since the price is just under $90. Very justifiable for special occasions, don't you think? 

XOXO,
The European Redhead

No comments:

Post a Comment