Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Dress for less: Statement necklace

How much fashion jewelry can you buy for $10? A bracelet? A tiny ring? A whole statement necklace? If you shop at Walmart, your money will stretch far, so far in fact, that you can create a whole outfit with one of their new amazing statement necklaces.  
Last time Walmart surprised me with their bubble necklaces, mint and pink accessories and a whole wall of cute bracelets in many different colors. This time I almost tripped over my feet when I saw their display of gorgeous statement necklaces - 10 dollars each! 
They are nice and big, some of them even heavy signaling that they are using real stones. I didn't know where to look first, at the multicolored ones or the bib ones? 
This one is one of my favorites, it has the right amount of color and sparkle to go with absolutely anything. 
Doesn't matter if you like opulence, neons, mint or blue, Walmart has a necklace for anyone.  
So dramatic! 
Simply gorgeous!

Tell me, do you shop at Walmart for clothes and jewelry? Because I definitely do!

XOXO,
The European Redhead

No comments:

Post a Comment