Monday, October 7, 2013

Week in my closet

 Monday
Very J.Crew inspired, don't you think? 
Pants: H&M ($7)
Button down: Forever 21
Cardigan: Wet Seal ($4)
Necklace: Kohl's ($1.30)
Purse: Michael Kors
Flats: Vera Wang for Kohl's

Tuesday
Pants: Burlington Coat Factory
Shirt: Old Navy
Necklace: JCP
Flats: Vera Wang for Kohl's

Wednesday

Pants: Burlington Coat Factory
Button down: Gifted from my sister from Europe
Belt: Kohl's 
Bracelets: H&M
Shoes: Fioni by Payless

Plus on Wednesday I went to my local Goodwill and scored the yellow shorts, pink patterned shorts and patterned pants for only $15! All three are brand new, with tags. Yay! 
California love :)

Thursday
Pants: H&M (&7)
Button down: Thrifted ($1)
Earrings: Walmart
Flats: Vera Wang for Kohl's

Friday
Pants look familiar? Yes, that is the brand new thrifted pair from Wednesday!
Pants: Thrifted ($5), originally Merona
Button down: Camaeiu
Sweater: Forever 21
Necklace: Kohl's
Is this the face of success?

Saturday

I paid $20 for this pile of clothes. Some brand new, some brand names :)

All the pictures come from my Instagram - follow me at Redheaded_European!

XOXO,
The European Redhead




No comments:

Post a Comment