Tuesday, October 15, 2013

B.I.N.G.O. Time

I love bingo! 

I don't think it's just a game for old people, not at all. The thrill when you hear calling the numbers, the shaky hand trying to locate them on your card, the victorious scream BINGO! Old people may as well get a heart attack. At least me and my husband got a couple of skipped heartbeats, because we had a date night on Saturday and we went to our local Senior Center for a Bingo Bash. 
I got to wear my near-free or thrifted goodies that night.
Shirt: Goodwill ($1) - originally Forever 21
Pants: ELLE by Kohl's (free)
Necklace: Kohl's ($1.30)
Shoes: Payless Shoesource
Purse: Forever 21 
Adorable Peacock ring from Macy's  
Six cards each for $15, plus free pizza and soda. And 10 chances to win $140 AND 2 chances to win $250. Seniors know how to party! 
 Sorry for the blurriness! 
We didn't win anything, but it was super fun to play. The patterns were always different, from number seven, to a cross, blackout or three bingos on one card, and adrenalin was running high. I met couple of my older friends and we are definitely coming back. 

XOXO,
The European Redhead




No comments:

Post a Comment