Wednesday, October 2, 2013

No spend September at Kohl's

What do you do when there is no spend September? You go to Kohl's and buy three hoodies for a boy, three belts, two pairs of earrings, one necklace, one pair of flip flops, one hat, one pair of jeans, one pair of shorts, two shirts and one scarf and you will spend a total of $10. 
For real. 
Kohl's sends out coupons to people living nearby any of their stores, and my favorite is the $10 off any purchase. It doesn't have to be minimum purchase of  $25 or any other amount, just walk in and spend that sweet coupon on whatever you want. And if you are smart, head straight to the clearance racks to get some seriously free stuff.
My first find was a pair of Daisy Fuentes shorts and cute nautical Lauren Conrad earrings. Total $1.74. The next day we went and bought my son a hoodie (we later scored him another two, green one and gray one). Total for all three $6.48. 
Then I got my hubby white Levi's belt, DC hat and Guinness flip-flops with a bottle opener! 
I also scored a necklace, two belts and another pair of earrings. Total $1.30 for the necklace. Belts and earrings were free :)
I did not buy any of these, but I love to experiment with new colors and shapes. 

 What a cute sack of potatoes this is! This dress looked gorgeous on the hanger... less gorgeous on me. Delicate lace and grey are not my thing!

Last but not least, grey peplum top, white ELLE jeans and a cute printed scarf. Total of $0.43. 
I saved over $300 on this huge amount of clothes and accessories. I love to call myself a fashionista on a budget... because what is the point of paying full price for anything?
Where do you like to go shopping?

XOXO,
The European Redhead

1 comment:

  1. oh nice! soo how much would you spend normally f.ex. for clothes on that last picture? without coupon? I like that flip flops with opener, so clever :D I can't wait to show us that grey peplum in outfit.

    ReplyDelete