Thursday, October 24, 2013

Turquoise Jeans, Brown Boots

I am known for absolutely overthinking my clothes and my new morning routine is a prime example of how I get dressed. I left my office job about two weeks ago and returned back to working from home. And since I am home full time (not meaning being home and doing nothing, just... being home and available) I am responsible for morning school drop off and afternoon school pick up. Me and my five year old jump on my bike and in fifteen minutes we are standing in front of his school. 
Follow me at Polyvore: withmyeyesopen
Biking, however, presents a fashion challenge, since it's super cold in the morning, hence the boots and sweater, plus I can't wear skirts. I am really not gravitating towards the same jeans every day, even though I admit it will be easier. I love to pre-plan my outfits, because I have plenty of colorful jeans and sweaters and of course, I don't want to look like a stereotypical stay-at-home-mom. Believe me, I see them in flocks every morning, in pajamas, slippers, yoga pants, leggings, hoodies, unwashed faces, uncombed hair, ill fitting skinny jeans... No, I may be a mom, but I am not one of them. (If you feel offended, good for you.) 
Jeans: Wet Seal ($4)
Sweater: Thrifted ($1)
Boots: Payless Shoesource
Bike: My beloved Huffy Nassau

What do you wear when you ride your bike?

XOXO, The European Redhead





No comments:

Post a Comment