Friday, August 15, 2014

Vogue Loves Redheads

I used to be a huge Vogue fan, but ever since the Kim-Kardashian-on-the-cover snafu, not so much. But this month I may do an exception and purchase an issue after all! Turns out, Vogue loves redheads and dedicate them a whole fashion spread. It's called The Best Redheads, and it features famous stars who are known for their crimson locks, natural or dyed.
You can see Julianne Moore pose with her daughter Liv, who is only 12 and whose sweater and skirt I really, really want. Apparently the sequined tartan skirt and wool sweater are by Yves Saint Laurent, so I will put them on my Goodwill wish list.
Next is Karen Elson, who channels her inner Greek goddess in a nude Lanvin silk-satin blouse and skirt and I could swear I've seen similar renaissance paintings. Do you see what I mean?
The lineup is completed by actresses Jessica Chastain, Amy Adams and supermodels Lily Cole. So tell me, did you read Vogue yet? What do you think about the Redhead fashion spread?

XOXO,
The European Redhead 

No comments:

Post a Comment