Thursday, August 7, 2014

Goodwill sale is coming up!

Mark you calendars, because Goodwill in San Joaquin Valley will have a sale! I love Goodwill's one-dollar sale, where everything in the entire store is a dollar. I have many dollar items that I love and I can't believe my luck I was able to score such a bargain. I was told that the one-dollar sales are a thing of the past, but the company is still going to hold sale events. Such as the one coming on Aug. 16 and 17. 
Because Goodwill is celebrating the opening of their new Turlock location at 677 N. Golden State Blvd, all stores will have 30% off all merchandise, excluding new goods, on the third August weekend. The next week you can stills score some goodies, this time for 20% off on Aug. 18-24. The sale is good at all San Joaquin Valley locations, so make a trip to the one near you or try a store where you've never been before - it's fun!
There is a flyer distributed at the store with a barcode and promocode STUFFERS30 so visit your local Goodwill today, pick up the coupon and scout the location. What is it going to be that will end up in your shopping cart? 

XOXO, 
The European Redhead


No comments:

Post a Comment