Monday, June 2, 2014

May Favorites

June is here and I would like to recap some of my favorite May outfits. May was full of golden accents, lots of blue, turquoise and yellow.

Balancing ripped #zara basics jeans with a shiny #thrifted Dressbarn top plus golden accessories, @target sandals, @forever21 bag and @burlingtonstyle tassel necklace (not shown)

#thrifted GAP pants & shirt & sweater // @burlingtonstyle loafers @justfabonline purse

#ootd: tropical @targetstyle pants // @jcpenney shirt // @forever21 purse // #payless Fioni heels

top Old Navy // pants @hmusa // sandals @targetstyle // necklace @stylesforless



@jcpenney top // @burlingtonstyle polka dot capris // @hmusa belt // #payless Fioni heels // old necklace

@forever21 shirt // @tjmaxxx pants // @oldnavy scarf // @targetstyle sandals // @burlingtonstyle bracelets

Because matching my shoes and shirts to my pedicure it's totally okay @targetstyle sandals // @oldnavy shirt and purse

Which one do you like the most? 
Plus, if you would like to see more of my daily outfits, follow me on Instagram: @withmyeyesopen.

XOXO,
The European Redhead

No comments:

Post a Comment