Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Dress for less: Skirt with sheer panels

Lately skirts with sheer panels have been catching my eye and I'm liking them! I work in a semi-formal office where flip-flops and jeans are acceptable (or at least nobody will report you to HR for wearing them) but sheer panels and cutouts - big no no. However, longer midi skirt covering all bits and pieces with a delicate sheer fabric around the knees? I am sure that will fly where I work :). I found several different skirts at different price points, let's take a look.  

This is a midi skirt "TWO BY VINCE CAMUTO" and it's being sold for cool $119.00.

Skirt from ASOS is a little longer, their "Midi Skirt in Ponte with Sheers Panels" is slightly cheaper at $66.69.

Finally, the most affordable version is the Forever 21's "Sheer Paneled Midi Skirt" in white for $17.80. If you are into trends and you think you may not wear the skirt next season, get this one. I definitely will.

XOXO,
The European Redhead

No comments:

Post a Comment