Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What color is your evening dress, dear Redhead?

I came across a wonderful line of evening dresses by Sherri Hill on simplydresses.com and a lot of her designs are showcased on a gorgeous Redhead! What color would you pick for yourselves, dear Redheads?

Green?
Seems like an obvious choice, but looking at the pictures, this Redhead looks stunning! I am all for green and I think my favorite dress is this one, even though it was hard to choose.
It's a strapless sweetheart sequin high low dress with beaded bodice and ruffle skirt.
What about this full length high neck formal gown? Gorgeous! The shade seems to be with hints of blue and doesn't look as vibrant and vivacious, but I can imagine wearing it to a more formal ball.

Aqua Blue?
I love the yellow color popping out of this full length beaded strapless sweetheart formal gown
This peacock inspired dress is to die for and her red locks look simply amazing, don't you think? I believe Redheads, either natural or decided, look their best in all colors you can find on peacock's tail. 

Midninght Blue?

This dress is very daring and I would love to see the Redhead to wear this short babydoll homecoming dress in Purple. Too bad the website simplydresses.com only showed a blonde cutie...
 
 Full length beaded v-neck formal gown is gorgeous and I love the beading, but the dark long skirt without embelishments looks too dark on this lovely Redhead model.

Pink?
This Redhead is getting a little bit washed out in this pale pink floor length strapless sweetheart dress. I alredy talked about how Redheads CAN and MUST wear pink, but I prefer darker, stronger shade such as fuchsia or deep pink or hot pink, not this... piggy pink
This pink long open back sequin gown looks better, because of the higher saturation of pink, but I must admit the brunette looks way better in pink than this Redhead model. Again, I wish I can see the model in Purple, but oh well. Maybe later. 

PS: If you want to see a range of nice dresses designed by a Redhead and modeled by a Redhead, take a peek at Amy Child's online store. My fave British Redhead Amy is a fashion designer (on top of owning a beauty salon and many other engagements) and you can see all the dresses directly on her!

XOXO, 
The European Redhead

No comments:

Post a Comment