Monday, September 23, 2013

4th Annual Wine, Chocolate and Art Event

The best part of my job (PR Consultant at a dentist) is to attend various events to represent my boss and spread the good name around. I love talking to people and mingling at different events, it reminds me when I was a showbiz reporter for a press agency... years ago... anyways, on Wednesday I took my lovely husband and we went to the 4th Annual Wine, Chocolate and Art Event by United Way.
 
Cheers! Wine tasting, chocolate tasting, local businesses and of course the proceedings will go to United Way of San Joaquin Valley.  
Dress: H&M Shoes: Fioni by Payless

I was finally able to wear my cute bubble H&M dress from like a year or two ago. I got it one spring or fall, I can't remember, because it was on sale for $7 and it was super cute and it was not in season and I thought I will wear it one day. But because of it's bubble shaped bottom it looks weird with a cardigan, it is too light and shiny to wear with a jacked and last summer there were no nighttime events I could wear it. It's rich brown color with splatters of turquoise, orange and purple and it looks just like some of the wines we were enjoying. 

The rest of my office joined us at about 7 PM and we had a fun night spreading smiles around :)
The local paper even took a couple of sneaky pics of us. Funny, only these two ended up on their Instagram page!

Can you see my red hair?
Thanks to hubby who took all the pics except last two. Love you!

XOXO,
The European Redhead

1 comment: