Sunday, September 15, 2013

Week in my closet

I feel like I should start doing more recaps of my daily outfits on my blog. I usually post them on Instagram (follow me! My name is Redheaded European) but I want to bring them here as well. And since today is Sunday, this is how a week in my closet looks like.

Monday
Shirt: Thrifted, Skirt: Forever 21, Shoes: Payless Fioni

Necklace: Amazon (Great deal, BTW! $1.34 and FREE shipping)

Tuesday
Skirt: Thrifted, Shirt: Camaeiu, Necklace: JCP, Shoes: Payless Fioni


Wednesday
 
Shirt: Love Culture, Pants: TJMaxx, Scarf: Love Culture

Thursday
Shirt: Thrifted, Pants: TJMaxx, Belt and pearl necklace: Thrifted 

Friday
Tattoo time (more about it later!) Chambray shirt from my sister Kat

Have a great weekend!
XOXO,
The European Redhead


No comments:

Post a Comment