Saturday, December 28, 2013

What To Wear To A Job Interview

New Year brings new opportunities, new challenges and for some Redheads even new jobs! I had my last job interview in October (for a marketing job that I landed, of course) and I had the hardest time to decide what to wear. Should I be more polished and less colorful? Or more creative and less stiff? In the end, I created several possible interview outfits regarding the color of my hair and my curvy build. You can see what I actually wore to the job interview when you scroll down. 

Gorgeous royal blue blazer will make a nice contrast with bright red hair and orange skirt. Add neutral, possible gray top and sparkly accessories.  

Mixing patterns is allowed, especially when balanced by a polished mustard color cardi and structured bag. 

Plum color will look gorgeous on any redhead, bottled or natural. The extravagant ruffle shirt is balanced with serious work pants and even more serious bling. 

I would totally wear this for a job interview to a creative position. You can't go wrong with solid color pants and structured bag. Simply add a pattern on top and a little faux fur vest - you know, just for fun. 
And this is what I actually wore to my Marketing Manager job interview. I tried to emulate the first outfit, but instead of royal blue, I tried to stick with neutral grey. 

Happy job hunting in 2014, my fellow redheads!

XOXO,
The European Redhead

No comments:

Post a Comment