Monday, December 2, 2013

La petite Parisienne

I always wanted to get maroon/oxblood/dark red pants, because I simply love the versatility of red. Do you think you can only wear it one way, possibly with a black top? Oh no. There is so many different ways on how you can wear it! Like a petite Parisienne, for example. It's simple. Just add some French inspired accessories, be bold and daring! 
I got this grey blazer from Goodwill during one of their one dollar sales. I am not much of a blazer person, but I would not pass on a blazer that fits for a dollar! Even if I had to wear it only once. And fortunately, I wore it more than once.
Shirt: Forever 21
Pants: Burlington Coat Factory (random brand)
Blazer: Goodwill
Shoes: Macy's
Bracelets: Gifted
Scarf: Chanel
And since I don't know how to smile properly...

XOXO,
The European Redhead

No comments:

Post a Comment