Monday, August 26, 2013

Redheads from VMA 2013

I am pleased to see more and more redheads in magazines and newspapers. I was watching the MTV VMA's last night and a couple of fiery headed ladies made an appearance. What do we think about their style?

You know it's a sad day when Snooki is the best dressed on the red carpet... But in the sea of underdressed Miley Cyruses, Lady Gagas and other creatures a simple embellished black frock just looks the best. Plus her red hair is cute! 

 I must admit I don't know who Carly Aquilino is, but I LOVE her hair, and her shoes, and the pop of blue with her white dress! She is definitely a person to watch, especially because her hair is super bright, so I am intrigued to see how she styles it.


Mary had a little lamb... and a gorgeous dress... and gorgeous red hair... Singer Mary Lambert was positively glowing in her sparkly gown and with a VMA award in her hand. At first I thought I was looking at Tess Munster, they practically look the same! Anyways, great dress for her color type AND her curves. 

PS: I know this has nothing to do with red hair, but isn't it funny how Grimes and 2Chainz wear the same Versace pants? LOL. 


XOXO,
The European Redhead

No comments:

Post a Comment