Monday, July 22, 2013

Redhead is shopping for shoes

I was recently looking for a new pair of walking shoes, so I visited couple of stores in my town. Ross, TJMaxxx and Walmart are my favorites, because they are affordable and have cute styles. And I was pleasantly surprised at Walmart and Ross, the first one specifically because their selection was more stylish than I expected!

Ross


I generally like the shoe selection at Ross. Even though their clothes used to be better couple of years ago, their shoes are still great. Studs, colors, laser cutouts... They always have full shelves and I appreciate the store for stocking up on shoes in my size - 8 or 8 1/2. Yay!



TJ Maxxx

Our tiny city has a TJ Maxxx store and they carry tons of brands, such as Tory Burch, Guess, Ralph Lauren, Coach, etc. However, they don't have much in my size so I usually just look, look and look until I am totally disappointed because I see plenty of cute shoes that don't fit and I move on clothes.


Walmart


I love shopping at Walmart because some of my most favorite shoes are from here. In the past I bought a pair of cute pink studded flats, nude quilted flats and this time I found some adorable platforms and nautical slip-ons!



These ones are called Ali Square Toe Pattern Wedge Sandals by Faded Glory and you can actually order them online. Aren't they adorable? The wedges would go perfectly with blue jeans, white jeans, pink jeans, red jeans... Anything you want. Which ones would you buy if you were me?

XOXO,
The European Redhead



No comments:

Post a Comment