Thursday, June 20, 2013

Navy Loves Pink

I fell under the spell of Pink and Navy color combination. It's just the right mix of feminine and masculine! The analogous colors look very preppy and I can easily add pink to my favorite nautical outfits. 


Because I have plenty of striped shirts and jeans are usually blue, I love to shop for pink accessories. Purses, belts, scarves... you name it, I have it!


I wore my new Nine West purse today for the first time! My husband surprised me with it - read the whole story HERE :)


Button down: Camaieu
Shorts: Kohl's
Purse: Nine West
Flip flops: Walmart


Ring: H&M


Pussy bow blouse: Target
Shorts: Kohl's
Belt: Wet Seal (came with a shirt)
Flip flops: Walmart
Purse: Forever 21


Navy striped shirt: Kohl's
Jeans: Bill Blass (thrifted)
Scarf: Walmart
Studded flats: Walmart
Purse: Old Navy 
Belt: H&M (came with shorts)

XOXO, 
The European Redhead

1 comment: