Friday, September 12, 2014

Peachy Keen

I love going to thrift stores because I can't stand the idea of people wearing the same clothes than I do, or even worse, me wearing something that someone else is wearing! That's why I don't hesitate to hit clearance racks, often populated with last of the last pieces that I am sure whoever bought them when they were full price is not wearing them anymore. Such was the case of this dress. I mean, who is shopping for peach lace dresses in September? Well, this girl! 
 From all the places I found it at Walmart. It was hanging there on the clearance rack tucked neatly between rows of polo shirts, workout pants and cropped jeans. It was the only one there, I didn't see any other dresses or this one in particular, and it was my size, surprise surprise! 
For a work picnic I paired it with golden sandals and golden jewelry with pink and orange accents. 

Dress: Walmart (this one in peach color, similar HERE or HERE) // Sandals: Target // Necklace and earrings: Kohl's  

XOXO,
The European Redhead

No comments:

Post a Comment