Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What did I wear (First week of March)

I usually post my daily outfit on Instagram (follow me at @european_redhead), so this my recap of the six or seven outfits of the day I wore the first week of March. 


On Saturday we went to eat Chinese so I wanted to be comfy... but comfy in my mind does NOT equal jeans. Dark hunter green pants with a crisp white blouse? More like it! 



I got this birdie printed tunic at Goodwill, and I absolutely adore the tiny little birds. I can't wait for warmer weather so I can wear it just with red shorts or just by itself. 

I unfortunately don't have a picture of my outfit from Sunday, when we went to the California Academy of Sciences in San Francisco, so my Polyvore recreation will do. I got my gorgeous american flag print scarf at Love Culture and it totally looks like the $228 one from Barneys. What a steal! 


And since the weather seems a lot nicer lately, it was time for some pink! 


I combined my very office worthy New York and Company cream cape with thrifted snake print blouse and $4 Wet Seal turquoise jeans. Because mixing high end with low end items for me means one dollar shirt with four dollar jeans! 


No comments:

Post a Comment