Sunday, November 2, 2014

Hello November!


October was insanely busy. I worked at two local festivals, organized a fashion photo shoot, had a visit from my sister who lives in Europe, got sick, published the photo shoot, said goodbye to my sister, started planning my own trip to Europe... and much much more. I am so happy that November is here, because I finally get to relax with my family and shop, cook and bake for the holidays. 

I did something new with my hair // Excited to wear fall colors!

Happy National Cat Day! 

My hair is getting long and I didn't have time to color it in weeks. 

Wear all the colors!

Pants: Burlington // Shirt: Thrifted // Sweater: Thrifted // Watch: Kohl's // Flats: Burlington // Purse: Target // Tassel necklace: Burlington 

XOXO,
The European Redhead

1 comment:

  1. Titanium Blade 2 Pack Pack - Titanium Arts
    ‎Plastic-Finish Titanium-Blade™ Blade Packs, › titanium-blades-pack › titanium-blades-pack The Titanium Blade titanium nose rings is a durable titanium properties blade micro touch titanium trim pack. They are durable and have their own signature shape, blade cap, and stainless steel  titanium nose stud Rating: 5 1 review $35.00 ion titanium on brassy hair In stock

    ReplyDelete