Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Lavender Crush

The more I think about it, the more I'm obsessed - with lavender. It just look so springy and right after the long winter and Redheads looks simply gorgeous in this pale shade of purple.
 
Unfortunately, purple being my favorite color, I don't own a single thing in this lovely spring shade! I have plenty of clothes in dark violet, purple, magenta, all nice deep jeweled tones that are just so wrong when I'm craving something light and airy like lavender. So here is my spring lavender wishlist:
Lavender lacquered cuff from Forever 21 (get it HERE). Would be perfect with the rest of my jewelry.
I'm seriously thinking about these laser-cut sandals from GoJane, because I 
1. love anything laser-cut, the delicate pattern gets me every time
2. they are only $16 on sale!
3. summer in California starts in March and lasts until October. I will wear them A LOT.
Lavender and cream and polka dots in one? Yes please! I'm crushing on these skinny jeans from Forever 21 (get them HERE
And just in case I win the lottery one day, I will get the small leather Cambridge satchel from JCrew. It's $180.00! But gorgeous. 

What color are YOU currently craving?

XOXO,
The European Redhead


1 comment:

  1. Are you seeking a customized Shade Cover in Tracy, Salida, Stockton, or Valley Springs for a commercial or residential project? If yes, Aspen Patio Covers will assist you in finding the ideal patio cover for your requirements.    

    ReplyDelete